(meteorobs) Cable help!

bob alongi bob71741 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 15:43:47 EST 2014

ED - Ed from the picture of that lens, the cable termination looks like a Standard USB male  "B" connector; if so, an extension may be found here:
http://www.adafruit.com/products/907?gclid=CPPYpYbmg70CFckWMgodsToALQ

If the length is not long enough you will have to search further; good luck?

Regards
Bob