(meteorobs) Cable help!

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Mar 9 11:13:41 EDT 2014

Autoiris cables are available already wired for a few bucks on Ebay.
Most new cameras use the little square plastic connector, but enough
still use the older circular DIN connectors that many lenses come with
unterminated autoiris cables, and a pair of connectors ready to be
soldered on.

I'm not aware of any extenders; the easiest thing is just to extend the
existing cable, or buy a longer one and replace it.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com