(meteorobs) Deficit of southern meteor streams apparently confirmed

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 31 23:08:12 EDT 2014

Hello

UFOCapture does not stack video for USB Cameras. While it might work for
sensitive Video Cameras, It will not Stack/Detect Video using modern USB
Cameras (and it needs to work on Android). I am tempted to create an App
myself, but I am very busy with other (more financially rewarding) things.
If I have time, I will create a "Proceedings" document for the IMO
Conference this summer, outlining my discoveries on the topic of Meteor
capture with USB Cameras.