(meteorobs) Curved traces

Pavel Zhavoronkov pavel-syr at yandex.ru
Fri May 2 04:19:05 EDT 2014

Hi, group!

I just would like to know, whether do really exist meteors with curved traces ?

 I'm very interested about this question because a few days ago - 21 April -  I really saw such meteor with very curved trace: it has changed trace on approximately 130 degrees ! - it trajectory almost reversed. It was very like on a tennis ball, which  jumped aside from wall. It's color was blue and probably it belongs to Lyrids shower.

Earlier, I already heard a few similar reports about such traces from several absolutely different observers - on my opinion, it didn't on a mistakes or optical illusion...

Pavel from Northern Russia.

Clear skies!