(meteorobs) Curved traces

Bias, Peter V pbias at flsouthern.edu
Fri May 2 07:57:27 EDT 2014

Having observed since 1966 and seen thousands of meteors, I can say that I've never seen a curved meteor. And I don't think we have any pictures of curved meteors (we would have certainly talked about it in this forum) despite an almost constant fireball watch for more than a decade over the entire globe.
I'm thinking it is something other than a meteor.
    Pete