(meteorobs) Daylight fireball over Canada and N.E. U.S.

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Sun May 4 21:19:23 EDT 2014

The American Meteor Society has received over 30 reports of this event and I anticipate that many more will be received in the next day or two. Summaries of these reports can be viewed on the 2014 AMS fireball table at:

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball_event/2014/1062

Clear Skies!

Robert Lunsford
American Meteor Society