(meteorobs) 209P/LINEAR Meteor Shower Question

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri May 16 20:05:37 EDT 2014

I think the shower associated with 209P/LINEAR is simply called the
Camelopardalids, with the MDC designation 451 CAM. This shower appears
to have shown weak annual activity from late April to early June. This
year's possible May 24 event is part of the same shower.

At least, that's my understanding of things.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com