(meteorobs) Daylight fireball over Canada and N.E. U.S.

Matson, Rob D. ROBERT.D.MATSON at leidos.com
Sun May 4 21:46:56 EDT 2014

Hi Robert/All,

I may have a radar hit for this meteor from the Buffalo Doppler radar. The radar
return is just 1 mile west of Codrington, Ontario, at an altitude of 13.2 km. This
location seems to agree quite well with the triangulation of all the observers'
terminus directions.  I am checking a couple other radars to see if I can
get a confirmation hit.  --Rob