(meteorobs) pre-Camelopardalid - May 22/23

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Fri May 23 04:49:13 EDT 2014

Hi:

  Our weather "broke" for about 2.5 hours last night so took advantage of what ever I could get. Observed
from 0030 UT to 0300 UT before more clouds rolled in. saw 6 satellites, 4 planes and zero meteors :(
Went to sleep and set alarm for 3am - woke up to freakin fog again!

Forecast  - if we believe them - partly cloudy tonight - mainly cloudy tomorrow.. so may be cutting
it close.. I'll take 60% clouds with big sucker holes!

Clear skies