(meteorobs) May Camelopardalid plans

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Fri May 23 11:58:56 EDT 2014

Good luck Bruce! We have pop-up thundershowers forecast for this evening due to the high temps, but they are predicted to move off the coast pretty quick. I have a couple club members that are going to meet me at 0100 EDT. After helping them get ready, I hope to be able to make counts till daybreak.

Mark Davis, South Carolina