(meteorobs) CAM negative report from South-Eastern France

Karl Antier karl.antier at laposte.net
Fri May 23 23:17:31 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,

Just tried to catch some CAM just before dawn here in Provence, South-Eastern France.
I hoped that the activity profile would be a bit larger than expected, and that it would allow us to catch a very small part of the show, but it seems that for the moment, the forecats were correct. I could not see a single CAM from 2h to 3h UT here, with lm +5.6 at the beginning of the session, but that decrease fast with the Sun coming closer to the horizon.
Now the black sky really turns to blue, so we can just rely on radio observers and visual ones from North America! Good luck and clear skies to you!

Karl