(meteorobs) 0300-0800 UT - 3

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Sat May 24 04:06:07 EDT 2014

Hi all:

                                          May 23/24, 2014

 Well, we had a few "sucker" breaks from 0400 UT to 0700 UT but nothing showed between them,
*if* there would have been no clouds the transparency was excellent with 5.5 mag from my
balcony.

 I'm montoring 83.24 MHz ( very,,,very,,,very,,, few frequencies to use anymore ) but have heard only
a few pings one at 0600 UT and that has been it so far.  Will keep listening for  a few more hours..

Clear skies