(meteorobs) Camelopardalids: Very disappointing!

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at shaw.ca
Sat May 24 04:39:24 EDT 2014

Disappointment here in Alberta as well. A dozen observers combined to see zero (0) unambiguous Camelopardalids. A few sporadics, a couple of maybes, & a whole lot of nothing. Skies were compromised at first but opened wide from 07-08:00 UT. My own obs consisted of one anthelion meteor  we also listened on the car radio's FM band but there was nothing but white noise

Swing & a miss.

Bruce
*****

Sent from my iPhone