(meteorobs) Quick Report of CAMs from South Carolina

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Sat May 24 08:24:13 EDT 2014

I wanted to post a quick note of my results from near the coast of South
Carolina. Under clear skies, I observed from 0130-0430 local time
(0530-0830 UT) and did not see exceptional activity. The first hour was
my best with perhaps 15 CAMs. The second and third hour they dropped off
to being only a couple per hour. Based on what I witnessed, it seemed
the strongest activity occurred shortly after midnight local time. The
low radiant altitude at my location (32 degrees north) may have
contributed to this.

Full report to IMO next, and I will post my full data to the list as well.

--
Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org