(meteorobs) Nothing to report from East Central Georgia USA

Kim Youmans meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Sat May 24 08:27:46 EDT 2014

I agree with Bob that even a (mostly) negative report is of value.  And in that spirit...

I was out from 1:45 - 3:50 AM local time and saw only the expected
late-spring smattering of sporadics.  There were two possible CAMs the
entire night, one a splendid slow-moving +1 long-pathed meteor that
didn't align all that terribly well, and another very brief and faint
meteor near the given radiant, both just after 3:00 local time.  Skies
were very clear with about a +6 or better LM.  Beyond these two maybes, I saw perhaps 8 - 10 SPOs.

Kim Youmans