(meteorobs) CAMs in Fort Worth

Pat Branch pat_branch at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 08:54:31 EDT 2014

Clouds covered most of the sky all night. Just before the clouds closed the window at 3:20 UTC I saw what I assumed was a bright white CAM. It was so slow moving I thought it was an airplane at first, but realized it was a meteor. It came from the north to the south and lasted about 5 seconds, but only covered about 10 degs of sky. I assumed it was coming roughly at my position.
I stayed hoping the clouds would open, but left when the rain came at 6:30 UTC.