(meteorobs) The best Meteor detector on Earth

CheekyGeek cheekygeek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:05:47 EDT 2014

For anyone interested, I thought I would just mention that I've listed two
copies of this classic for a fair amount less than the usual Amazon price
for this title.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0000CL2XD/

"Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine having sons like these." Herman
J. Blume, played by Bill Murray in "Rushmore" by director Wes Anderson.