(meteorobs) The best Meteor detector on Earth

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 1 14:23:29 EDT 2014

     You might also try and find copies of "Proceedings of the IRE, Vol, 45, No.12 pp. 1583-1776 - December 1957 - METEOR PAPERS also
IRE February 1959 - Special Issue on the Nature of the Ionosphere and IGY Objectives vol 47 - No.2 pp. 129-368 and also, IRE January 1958, Vol.46, No.1, pp 1-400 RADIO ASTRONOMY ISSUE.  These are engineering papers and not intended for the average reader.  Some of this is also covered in the book noted below.
Ed Majden
AMS Associate-Meteor Spectroscopy
B.C. Meteor Network