(meteorobs) Heat required to prevent dew in a box for allsky camera

Jim Wooddell jimwooddell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 06:22:32 EST 2014

Jay,

With all due respect, there are hundreds of sky cams out there that use
110vac line voltage to power a heater circuit.  There are millions upon
millions of 110vac products out there in outdoor service.  They are safe.
Additionally, you seem to assume everyone has 12v available at their camera
capable of powering a Walmart heater/defogger.
So, I think you are talking out your arse.

Regards,

Jim Wooddell

--
Jim Wooddell