(meteorobs) Meteor outburst coming from Phoenicids 2014?

karl.antier at laposte.net karl.antier at laposte.net
Thu Nov 27 17:40:47 EST 2014

Dear Pierre and all,

I should try also to catch a few Phoenicids from South-Eastern France, just before the outburst is predicted to start, as the radiant will set around 23h UT here.
We won't get the best of the show if there's any, but I hope we will spot some nice earthgrazers.
I wish the show will show up for Southern hemisphere observers!

Clears skies!
Karl