(meteorobs) Draconids outburst predicted to happen soon

Pierre Martin pmartin at teksavvy.com
Mon Oct 6 16:26:07 EDT 2014

Hello,

Good luck to the European observers!  It would be interesting to know if this activity materializes, despite the moonlight.

I am hoping to be out as soon as it is dark here, perhaps to glimpse a tail end of the outburst (if it occurs) but the weather is looking poor with little hope of seeing anything.

I am curious also if Esko Lyytinen, Peter Jenniskens, Jeremie Vaubaillon and Mikiya Sato have made any predictions on this possible event?

Cheers,

Pierre