(meteorobs) Draconids outburst predicted to happen soon

Mikhail Maslov skjeller at yandex.ru
Sat Oct 11 12:09:26 EDT 2014

Hi, all,

I'd like to thank all observers who tried to check possible Draconid activity on 6 October. I also tried to observe in the eveneing of 6th, but the clouds soon covered the sky. Existing reports, mainly from radioobservations, show that any unusual activity did not materialize. This was some sort of "border" cases, which suggest quite high probability of negative result. But I think that even such cases have to be checked, if we do not want to miss interesting real outbursts.

Best regards,
Mikhail Maslov