(meteorobs) Draconids outburst predicted to happen soon

Mikiya Sato mail at kaicho.net
Sat Oct 11 12:15:46 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I am Mikiya Sato.
My prediction result of simulation is as follows.
(Sorry for my rate reply.)

Trail Ej.V(m/s)  Date/Time UT   Sol.L.    R.A.    Dec    D-R(au)  Vg(km/s)
1900  25.18   2014/10/06 19:40  193.2725  261.50  47.11  -0.0011  18.20

Maybe, its is similar to Maslov's result.
But, the expected activity is uncertain because the trail was affected
 by large perturbations.
Did someone detect it?

>Hello,
>
>Good luck to the European observers!  It would be interesting to know if this activity materializes, despite the moonlight.
>
>I am hoping to be out as soon as it is dark here, perhaps to glimpse a tail end of the outburst (if it occurs) but the weather is looking poor with little hope of seeing anything.
>
>I am curious also if Esko Lyytinen, Peter Jenniskens, Jeremie Vaubaillon and Mikiya Sato have made any predictions on this possible event?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Pierre

Mikiya Sato
mail at kaicho.net