(meteorobs) Quick Orionid Summary October 21, 2014

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Tue Oct 21 19:57:27 EDT 2014

Hi:

 I was out last night from 0300-090 UT and saw 5 Orionids. 2 were about -4 but nothing to speak of from here. Limiting mag in city from my
spot was 5.5 using Eta Ursa Minoris, and overhead was excellent.  I was expecting a bit more but it was not to be like years ago when
I viewed them. I averaged the 5 I saw at -0.80 magnitude.

Tonight we are overcast and to have rain showers next few days!

Clear skies