(meteorobs) Telescopic Meteors Again

Jeremy Jackson jeremy.jackson at waterfurnace.com
Tue Sep 2 14:04:29 EDT 2014

Paul,

FOV would be an issue with a telescope.  You should consider a video camera and lens – I participate in the NMSU program.  You may be able to get a setup from them, or at least their software and run it on your own hardware as I do.

Here is the link:
http://skysentinel.nmsu.edu/allsky/clusters

I am located in Fort Wayne, IN and run Node 77

This is my Perseid composite from last month.  Let me know if you have any questions.

[cid:71C407F1-C644-48E7-A340-D5371934CABE]