(meteorobs) Fireball seen from Oregon

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 13 12:44:30 EDT 2014

Ryan:
    I have forwarded your email to meteorobs, a meteor news group, the American Meteor Society, and our B.C. Meteors Network of all sky cameras to see if they recorded anything.  I expect they will let you know if any others saw your event or photographed it.
    Thanks for your report.
Ed Majden - Sandia Network Station Node 53