(meteorobs) Fireball seen from Oregon

Kevin Conod kdconod at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 16:35:41 EDT 2014

A friend of mine who lives in the Portland area was tweeting last night
that he thought he saw a fireball. But then he watched it and looked
carefully - it was really a stunt plane flying around with some kind of
pyrotechnics on it. Maybe there is a local air show or someone practicing
for an air show?

--
-- Kevin Conod