(meteorobs) Early bright LYRs

Josep Maria Trigo trigo at ieec.uab.es
Tue Apr 21 10:17:57 EDT 2015

george wrote:

>Maybe this may mean that we will have enhanced activity this year?  Any predictions
>or thoughts about this?

    Richard and George,

    The SPMN has also detected very bright events, and one of the
brightest ones is posted in our fireball list:
http://www.spmn.uji.es/ESP/SPMNlist.html

    Regards,
 Dr. Josep M. Trigo-Rodríguez
 Tenured Scientist CSIC
 P.I. ICE Group on Meteorites, Minor bodies, and Planetary Sciences
 Group research goals:
http://www.ice.csic.es/en/view_research_line.php?RID=16
 Peer-review papers: http://www.spmn.uji.es/ESP/ICE_Meteorite_group.html
 Institute of Space Sciences (ICE, CSIC-IEEC)
 Campus UAB, Carrer de Can Magrans s/n, (Bellaterra)
 08193 Cerdanyola del Vallés (Barcelona), SPAIN
 E-mail: trigo at ice.csic.es
 Telephone: +34 93 7379788, Ext: 933069 (lab:933081)