(meteorobs) Lyrids - poor

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Thu Apr 23 09:38:58 EDT 2015

Hi:
                                                                                     April 22-23

  Missed 2 from radiant with camera... that was all I saw in 3 hours observing & trying to get images from 10pm till 1am.

One sproadic traveled over 25 degrees, from Virgo bowl to Ophiuchus, it was slightly flickering and about 0 mag and reddish.

Looked roundish,maybe 1/8 Moon diameter, no smoke trial. My average mag for Lyrids was -1.0

Radio results suck... in 4 hours listening heard 1 meteor..!  thanks technology!

Clear skies