(meteorobs) Unusual "smoke" trail from fireball in UK

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Apr 24 23:46:29 EDT 2015

It's easy to see significance in patterns even when there isn't much.
It's how our brains work. What I see is a typical meteor smoke trail,
broken up by shear winds that change direction radically over the height
of the fragmentation. That this one forms a superficially interesting
shape seems unimportant.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory