(meteorobs) all-sky camera advice please

Jeremy Jackson jeremy.jackson at waterfurnace.com
Wed Apr 29 09:02:55 EDT 2015

Thomas,

That is the camera type I use on Node77 for NMSU/SCIS

Jeremy Jackson

From: Thomas Ashcraft <ashcraft at heliotown.com<mailto:ashcraft at heliotown.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 10:15 AM
To: Meteor science and meteor observing <meteorobs at meteorobs.org<mailto:meteorobs at meteorobs.org>>
Subject: (meteorobs) all-sky camera advice please

My Hi-Cam HB-710E  all-sky meteor camera wore out.  ( Big fat white rolling lines.)  I hope to replace it today.

Is this Watec model still the camera of choice for 30 fps video meteor observations?
WatecWAT-902H2 1/2" Ultra Compact B/W Camera (Ultimate) <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/547452-REG/Watec_902H2_ULTIMATE_EIA_WAT_902H2_1_2_Ultra_Compact.html>

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thomas

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this email is subject to the property rights of WaterFurnace Renewable Energy, Inc. This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or proprietary material. Any unauthorized interception, review, disclosure or distribution or other use may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and destroy the original message and all copies. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please advise the sender immediately.