(meteorobs) Ww.. lots of meteors

Paul Zeller pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:13:50 EDT 2015

  Michael, is there any way to determine whereabouts in the sky these
meteors are coming from? (As you can tell I don't know much about radio
meteor observing!) Moonlight or not, I'm planning to get outside before
dawn this week to do some meteor watching to see if I can detect any
Perseid, Kappa Cygnid, or Southern Delta Aquariid activity. Thanks!