(meteorobs) Quick hitting report - Aug 10/11 PER obs from North Florida - PERs picking UP!!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:11:20 EDT 2015

Hi all,
    Wow, what a crystal morning!  I just got in from another two hour
pre-dawn PER watch and have yet to decipher all the data, but WOW!  Under
superb sky conditions, I over doubled my PER rate from the previous
morning!  Rough counts for the two hour period are:  18 and 24 PERs!
    Lots of real faint +4s and +5s that I never could have seen in worse
sky conditions.  I also had a couple of lovely -1 PERs, some real nice
SDAs, and my first kappa Cygnid!  All told - AWESOME watch indeed!

More later when I crunch the data...

Clear skies all, Paul in St. Augustine