(meteorobs) Perseids this morning in Iowa

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:09:14 EDT 2015

Best of luck to you up in the far, far north as well, Bruce.  Seems no
matter where we are, we're always and forever at the mercy of the weather.
Down here in NE Florida, we have already lost our grip today on the high
pressure dome that gave us the last two nights so clear.  Looks like we
will be back to the night by night chess game and trying to outmaneuver the
clouds...:o(.  Maybe we'll get lucky...

Happy hunting, Paul J in St. Augustine