(meteorobs) Perseids

Bill Godley schoonermagic at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 09:58:46 EDT 2015

 I hope I have figured out finally how to get back on the list.  The server stopped liking me a year or more ago and I hadn't been able to get back on.  With the Perseids peak imminent, I decided to take another shot.  Good to see all the posts again and I hope this gets through.
Anyhow, on Aug 10/11 in an hour I saw 11 Perseids.
Last night, 11/12 we had the kids out between 5:45 and 6:45 and saw about 15 Perseids, with several exhibiting colorful trains.  After putting them to bed, I stayed out between 7:00 and 8:00 UT and saw 20 or so, the best being a -8 fireball that made me squint a bit and left almost a 10-second train (maybe even brighter than -8 I have a hard time calibrating the big ones).
LM both nights about 5.2.
Hope tonight is even better
BillCoweta, OK.