(meteorobs) Aug 12/13, 2015 PERs NON-obs from North Florida - Socked in...:o(.

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:44:19 EDT 2015

Greeting all,
    It was a pretty much total wipe out for me at RoofTop One in St.
Augustine this morning.  A solid, thick low cumulus deck persisted mostly
all night...:o(.  Only bagged three or four straggler PERs thru tiny sucker
holes.
    A good astronomy friend of mine in Deltona, Florida (about 70 miles
south of me) reported having better luck though - seeing 38 PERs and a few
others in a 30 minute long sucker hole she had - including a couple of PER
fireballs.  It musta been a good show!
    Hope everyone else fared better than I did... Maybe I'll get luckier in
the morning.

Happy hunting all, Paul J. in St. Augustine