(meteorobs) Gotta a bad feeling I lost 77MHz!

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Sat Aug 22 15:22:00 EDT 2015

Hi"

 I put the dipole up on the post 1 ft above my overhang and pointed it west as I normally do, after 20 min I got 2 pings, one
was a 15 sec one, so the frequency is working but the tone is very strong, it usualy dies out a bit by 11am. The fluttering sounded
like a picture carrier type.

I'll try to listen early in the morning again when I get up and see what I hear, unless it raining or T storms which they are calling for
but it is hot and humid to even move..ughh.

Just not many showers around now except for possible Gamma Leonids on the 25th. will monitor that day.

Clear skies