(meteorobs) Was it really an Omicron Draconid outburst instead?

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 10:00:56 EDT 2015

Hi all,

 I was watching from the outskirts of NY City, USA. I did notice a  high
number of meteors, that were NOT Perseids. I categorized them as Kappa
Cygnids, and the high activity was very noticeable. Now that the Draconids are
being mentioned, they could have very well been members of that region,  along
with Cygnid meteors.

Anthony
New Jersey, USA

In a message dated 8/13/2015 5:18:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,