(meteorobs) Orion Starshoot All-sky Camera II and Meteor Imaging

Paul Zeller pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 23:26:00 EDT 2015

  Orion recently stopped offering their Starshoot All-sky Camera II but
I've noticed these cameras are popping up secondhand through the Internet.
Is there anyone on the list who's ever used this product for monitoring
meteor showers and can tell me how well it worked for them? How faint a
meteor can it really detect? I'm very tempted to buy one, but I'm not sure
if it will perform as well as I hope for this. Thanks in advance!

  Paul Zeller
  pzeller1966 at gmail.com