(meteorobs) Quick summary of Dec 11/12 2015 Geminid obs from North Florida

pmartin at teksavvy.com pmartin at teksavvy.com
Sat Dec 12 10:22:21 EST 2015

Hello Paul,

Fantastic report!  A friend and I are on our way to Texas... long road trip expedition for the Geminids!  The south-central and south-west seem to be one of the few areas on the entire continent with clear skies for Sunday night.  We're going to camp out there a few nights.  Looking into the Comanche Springs astronomy site which looks like an impressive place!

Clear skies!
Pierre (from Ottawa.. but currently past St-Louis :)