(meteorobs) Geminid maximum based on past results

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 12 12:59:09 EST 2015

Nothing but rain clouds and stormy weather on my part of Vancouver Island.  We were even under a boil water advisory for a couple of days because of contamination of Comox Lake where we get our water from.  No visual meteors, no All-sky fireballs and no spectra!  What a lousy year for me!
Ed Majden  -   B.C. Meteors Network - GoSky Network node 35
Courtenay, B.C.
Canada

PLEASE send me some clear skies and good weather!  ;-)