(meteorobs) Quick summary of Dec 11/12 2015 Geminid obs from North Florida

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at upcmail.nl
Sat Dec 12 12:59:40 EST 2015

Hi Pierre and Paul,
Good luck to you all who go out for the Geminids.
Here in the Netherlands we have very unfavorable weatherconditions, so together with Sietse Dijkstra and Carl Johannink I wil travel to an area with better conditions (hopefully...).
My all sky camera captured on December 8, 9, 11 and 12 four fireballs of resp. –4, –5, –7 and -3. They seem to originate from the December Monocerotid radiant. Some of the CAMS stations of the CAMS BeNeLux network captured also these fireballs.
So look at the Geminids, but also for bright Monocerotids (and other minor showers).
Best wishes, Koen