(meteorobs) Geminid maximum based on past results

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:01:51 EST 2015

Roger that on all, Norman and thank you.  I was already thinking about the
very strategy you mention for tonight's session, so that is what I will
do.  I hope you're right about tonight being the best, because tomorrow
night looks more unpromising up here.  I'm not sure if my perception is
near what it used to be back in the glory days of the 70s, but at least I
can still hold my own...;o).

Best of luck to us all, Paul J