(meteorobs) Quick summary of Dec 11/12 2015 Geminid obs from North Florida

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:42:21 EST 2015

All good luck for the Geminid main peak, Paul @ Florida US, Pierre @ Texas US, Koen et all. @ yeah....where you'll be...;-)  and all other members on this list.
Normally; I'll stay at home but I'm crossing fingers for some clear holes in the morning of December 14th.... Chances are minor, but I'll be ready!

Clear skies!

Michel Vandeputte

From: k.miskotte at upcmail.nl
To: meteorobs at meteorobs.org
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:59:40 +0100
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Quick summary of Dec 11/12 2015 Geminid obs from	North Florida

Hi Pierre and Paul,
Good luck to you all who go out for the Geminids.
Here in the Netherlands we have very unfavorable weatherconditions, so
together with Sietse Dijkstra and Carl Johannink I wil travel to an area with
better conditions (hopefully...).
My all sky camera captured on December 8,
9, 11 and 12 four fireballs of resp. –4, –5, –7 and -3. They seem to originate
from the December Monocerotid radiant. Some of the CAMS stations of the CAMS
BeNeLux network captured also these fireballs.
So look at the Geminids, but also for bright Monocerotids (and other minor
showers).
Best wishes, Koen