(meteorobs) Geminid max in Novosibirsk, Russia, December 14/15

Mikhail Maslov skjeller at yandex.ru
Tue Dec 15 04:37:33 EST 2015

Hi, Michel,

My camera was active during 18:21-0:54 14/15 December. The fireball activity as well as overall one clearly faded in the second half of the obrservations. Respective times of fireballs are 18:33, 20:04, 20:27 and 21:42 UT
I will also list all the meteors recorded visually with times and brightnesses in the vusial report.

Best regards,
Mikhail Maslov