(meteorobs) Dec 14/15, 2015 Post-max Geminid obs from Deltona, Florida - AMAZING!!!!!

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at upcmail.nl
Wed Dec 16 12:38:16 EST 2015

Great results Paul!
With two friends Carl Johannink and Sietse Dijkstra I headed to the Flack forrest (Southern Germany) en luckily we had a clear night 13/14 december. Unfortunately, during 14/15 the sky was almost cloudy.
But we did see a great meteor show. I stil have to listen to my voice recorder,  but I think I counted 500-600 meteors during 7 hours of observing under good skies (lm 6,4-6.
A few bright ones, most of the Geminids were weak. I will sent a report when it is finished.
Regards, koen