(meteorobs) Dec 14/15, 2015 Post-max Geminid obs from Deltona, Florida - AMAZING!!!!!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:09:00 EST 2015

Awesome Koen,
   Thank you for the kind words.  Glad to hear you got a look at the
maximum!  Seems like many folks were clouded out around most of the globe
this year.

George,
   I concur with you on the DLMs.  They seem to be a very intriguing minor
radiant indeed that suffers getting somewhat lost during the GEM maximum!
We are supposed to have a clear and cold weekend here upcoming, so I hope
to get out and monitor the DLMs a bit better closer to their max and
without all the GEMs going on around them.  Will advise...

Clear skies, Paul J