(meteorobs) Dec 14/15, 2015 Post-max Geminid obs from Deltona, Florida - AMAZING!!!!!

Kenneth Drake kdrako at cebridge.net
Wed Dec 16 23:55:19 EST 2015

Paul,
Most of the GEMs I have seen over the years are mostly white. It is
interesting you mentioned the intense and varied colors. Monday night
(14th) just b4 10PM local time observing from 53 miles north of Houston,
Texas, I saw a -4 Gem fall in the east that was lime green.

Kenneth Drake
Willis, Texas

On 12/15/2015 6:38 PM, Paul Jones wrote:
> <snip>
>      Just as amazing as the brightness of many of the GEMs was the
> intense and varied colors we were seeing in them.  We had blue,
> yellow, orange, red and turquoise tones in virtually every bright GEM
> we saw.  Incredible!

<snip>