(meteorobs) Dec 14/15, 2015 Post-max Geminid obs from Deltona, Florida - AMAZING!!!!!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:05:20 EST 2015

Hi Kenneth,
    Glad you were able to catch one of those GEM beauties!  I'm with you, I
usually just see white in most of my GEMs, up until the other night that
is.  The vivid colors those post-max GEMs were showing that night really
surprised me a lot.  The GEMs are a different breed of meteor indeed.  Here
is a cool link for more info on their uniqueness:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/06dec_geminids/

Clear skies all, Paul