(meteorobs) December Cepheids 2014 and Quadrantids 2015

jarnac observe at jarnac.org
Sat Jan 3 20:07:16 EST 2015

Dear friends,

Despite a nearly full Moon, I tried meteor counting during the last
frozen hour before dawn this morning Jnuuary 3 UT, about half a day
from the maximum. The Moon set about three-quartters of the way
through the session.  I saw 7 meteors; 6 Quadrantids-- not bad
considering-- and one possible December Cepheid heading south through
Ursa Major.

David H. Levy

---